Online ticket sales and class registration for the 2018 Quilt Expo will begin Monday, July 9. Admission ticket allows entrance to quilt exhibits, stage presentations and the vendor mall. Lecture, workshop and evening events require an additional fee. Parking is paid separately at the Alliant Energy Center parking gate.
– One-day – $8 advance/$10 at door
– Two-day – $13 advance/$15 at door
– Three-day $16 advance/$18 at door
– Lectures – $10 advance/$12 at door (unless otherwise noted)
– Sit & Sew Workshops – $35 advance/$37 at door (plus kit/pattern fee)
– Hands-On Workshops – $30 advance/$32 at door (plus kit/pattern fee)
– Evening Events – $20 advance/$22 at door
– Parking is paid separately at the Alliant Energy Center entrance gate
– Children 12 and under are free (must be accompanied by an adult)
Advance admission tickets are also available at the following retail establishments through Sept. 6:
All Hands Around Quilts | Waukesha, Wis.
Ardyth's Sew-N-Vac Shoppe | Baraboo, Wis.
Attic Quilts | Beloit, Wis.
Bigsby’s Sewing Center | Elm Grove, Wis.
Blue Bar Quilts | Middleton, Wis.
The Electric Needle | Madison, Wis.
It's For Quilting | Rockford, Ill.
Jerry's Sewing and Vacuum| Janesville, Wis.
J.J. Stitches | Sun Prairie, Wis.
M & R Sewing | Madison, Wis.
Mill House Quilts | Waunakee Wis.
Nancy’s Notions | Beaver Dam, Wis.
Olbrich Botanical Gardens | Madison, Wis.
Patches & Petals | Belleville, Wis.
Quilt-agious | Mukwonago, Wis.
Quintessential Quilts| Madison, Wis.
Quintessential Quilts | Reedsburg, Wis.
Stitching on State | Hampshire, Ill.
The Stitchery | Delavan, Wis.
Yellow Creek Quilt Designs | Pearl City, Ill.