The 2017 Quilt Expo will take place September 7–9 at the Alliant Energy Center in Madison, Wisconsin. This three-day forum for quilting enthusiasts of all levels and interests is presented by two well-recognized leaders in television and sewing—Wisconsin Public Television and Nancy Zieman. Quilt Expo is targeted to an educated audience eager for quilting know-how. What a great way to showcase your products and meet new customers. In fact, the 2016 Quilt Expo drew more than 20,000 attendees!
QUILT EXPO FEATURES
– On-air public television promotion
– 126 informational lectures
– 85,000-square-foot vendor mall
– 30 Sit & Sew workshops
– 10-category juried and judged quilt contest
– 18 hands-on workshops
– 24 stage presentations
– Raffle prize drawing
Read about the 2016 Show Highlights
– Quilt Expo Sponsorship Opportunities Overview
– Quilt Expo Event Sponsorship Agreement
– Quilt Contest Sponsorship Agreement
– Sit & Sew Workshop Sponsorship Agreement
– Stage Sponsorship Agreement
– Quilt Expo Web Advertising Overview
– Quilt Expo Web Advertising Agreement
– Quilt Expo Sponsor Cover Sheet
Stage Demonstration Opportunities
– Stage Demonstration Proposal
Media — FREE! Ad slicks for your newsletters
– Ad size 7.5 x 2.25 horizontal b/w
– Ad size 2.25 x 4.9 vertical b/w
– Ad size 2.25 x 2.25 square b/w
– Ad size 3.5 x 2 horizontal b/w
– Ad size 2 x 3.5 vertical b/w
– Ad size 4.625 x 7 vertical color
– Ad size 7.5 x 3.2 horizontal color
Commercial vendors may register according to the following booth rates: (Early registration is recommended. Booths, and floor positions sell out quickly on a first come, first served basis, generally by Oct. 30 following the previous year's event.)
EARLY REGISTRATION (through Dec. 31, 2016)
Standard Booth: $1,020
Corner Booth: $1,170
LATE REGISTRATION (Jan. 1, 2017 and after)
Standard Booth: $1,124
Corner Booth: $1,290
A standard booth includes a 10' x 10' area with one 8-ft. table, two chairs and a sign. The show is draped in gray. You may purchase additional equipment and electricity through the Alliant Energy Center website after June 1, 2017 at alliantenergycenter.com or by calling 608-267-3950. Vendor ingress is from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 6.
A maximum of four, 3-day passes (per each purchased 10 ft. x 10 ft. booth) are available for vendor staffing and mailed with the confirmation packet three weeks prior to the show. Additional staff passes may be purchased for $5 each.
Three-day parking passes may be purchased for $20 each until Aug. 25, 2017.
Nonprofit vendors may register for a $100 fee.
Download Nonprofit Vendor Form.
Vendor criteria: Products must be related to sewing, quilting and/or embroidery.
Questions? Contact Us