Advance online ticket sales and class registration for Quilt Expo 2018 is available through September 3. Register early and save $2 per admission ticket, lecture and workshop! Admission ticket allows entrance to quilt exhibits, stage presentations and the vendor mall. Lecture, workshop and evening events require an additional fee. Parking is paid separately at the Alliant Energy Center parking gate.
Quilt Expo VIP Ticket Package
We're offering 100 VIP tickets on a first-come, first-served basis. VIP ticket holders receive the following:
– One three-day Quilt Expo ticket.
– A Quilt Expo tote.
– Early access to the quilt exhibit at 8 a.m. on Thursday with a coffee and tea reception. Be the first to see the quilts without the crowds!
– A Quilt Expo VIP coffee mug.
– A Quilt Expo VIP button.
– A quilting book from Nancy Zieman Productions.
– One entry into a drawing to win a new Baby Lock BL9 sewing machine...and more!
– One-day – $8 advance/$10 at door
– Two-day – $13 advance/$15 at door
– Three-day $16 advance/$18 at door
– Lectures – $10 advance/$12 at door (unless otherwise noted)
– Sit & Sew Workshops – $35 advance/$37 at door (plus kit/pattern fee)
– Hands-On Workshops – $30 advance/$32 at door (plus kit/pattern fee)
– Evening Events – $20 advance/$22 at door
– Parking is paid separately at the Alliant Energy Center entrance gate ($7)
– Children 12 and under are free (must be accompanied by an adult)
Advance admission tickets will also be available beginning July 9 at the following retail establishments (through Sept. 5):
All Hands Around Quilt Shop | Waukesha, Wis.
Ana's Sewing Studio | Wausau, Wis.
Ardyth's Sew-N-Vac Shoppe | Baraboo, Wis.
Attic Quilts | Beloit, Wis.
Bigsby’s Sewing Center | Elm Grove, Wis.
Blue Bar Quilts | Middleton, Wis.
The Electric Needle | Madison, Wis.
Jerry's Sewing and Vacuum | Janesville, Wis.
JJ Stitches | Sun Prairie, Wis.
Julie's Sewing Center | Appleton and Green Bay, Wis.
Linda Z's Sewing Center | Arlington Heights, Ill.
M & R Sewing and Vacuum | Madison, Wis.
Mill House Quilts | Waunakee, Wis.
Nancy’s Notions | Beaver Dam, Wis.
Olbrich Botanical Gardens | Madison, Wis.
Patches and Petals | Belleville, Wis.
Quilt-agious | Mukwonago, Wis.
Quintessential Quilts | Madison, Wis.
Quintessential Quilts | Reedsburg, Wis.
The Stitchery | Delavan, Wis.
Stitching on State | Hampshire, Ill.
Yellow Creek Quilt Designs | Pearl City, Ill.